Selasa, 30 September 2008

Today, again, I spend my day at the office desk even though everyone is getting their holiday. This morning, I read first letter of St. Paul to the Chorinthians chapter 7 which told me about lesson relating to marriage. I also did chat with my officemate who will get married next 18 days besides I've read Tiara Lestari's blog, so I get inspired writing about this topic.


Ketika membaca blog Tiara Lestari, saya menemukan quote dari Andy (suami Tiara) "marriage is when destiny meets choice". Then saya mikir getu, ketika takdir bertemu pilihan...hmmm, sounds so true. Saya percaya jodoh sudah digariskan oleh Tuhan seperti kehidupan, kematian dan rejeki. Saya percaya at the beginning of our life, dear Lord is already preparing for us, our soulmate, seorang yang sepadan dengan kita yang akan berjalan mengarungi kehidupan sama-sama. Dan dalam kepercayaan saya, marriage will happen just once in a life time (as mentioned in the Bibble " Yang dipersatukan oleh Tuhan, tidak dapat dipisahkan oleh manusia"). So, I believe, somehow, there's gonna be man who love me and accept me as I am, as I will love and accept him as he is...marriage is about take and give, accept and understanding our mate, right? well, it's my thought. Then, talking about choice, in life, we always have choices in many aspects and we have freedom to choose the best choice based on our opinion, and marriage is one of the life's choice. So when destiny meets choice, marriage could happen:)


Lalu, chat dengan rekan kerja saya Elke yang tengah mempersiapkan pernikahannya:
Elke : "undanganku udah mo diantar hari ini, ntar bantuin aku nyebar undangan di kantor yah...hehehe."
Saya : "syukur yah Ke...semoga pernikahan kalian penuh berkat. Amien"
What can I pray more for my friend's marriage. For me, marriage is sacred moment, because it's one of life stage...life process...it is something. Dan setiap pernikahan sahabat-sahabat saya, meninggalkan jejak spesial di hati saya...entah mengapa saya selalu terharu, ikut bahagia, dan selalu terucap doa yang tulus agar pernikahan mereka penuh berkat, tidak hanya bagi pengantinnya tapi juga orang-orang di sekitarnya.


Daaan...saya baru ingat, pas lagi siap-siap ke kantor tadi, saya dengar di radio ada lagu wajib pernikahan (yang bikin saya merinding...hehe) From This Momentnya Shania Twain...
"I do swear that I'll always be there.
I'd give anything and everything and I will always care.
Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow,for better for worse, I will love you withevery beat of my heart.
From this moment life has begun
From this moment you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on
From this moment I have been blessedI live only for your happiness
And for your love I'd give my last breath
From this moment onI give my hand to you with all my heart
Can't wait to live my life with you, can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you
From this moment as long as I liveI will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment on
You're the reason I believe in love
And you're the answer to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams came true because of you
From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this momentI will love you as long as I live
From this moment on"


Hmmm...kebetulan-kebetulan ini menuntun saya untuk menuliskannya, jadi ingat pernikahan-pernikahan sahabat-sahabat saya tersayang, Grace, Via dan Pepen...saya suka ikut larut nangis pas ngeliat sakramen pernikahan atau akad nikah mereka...hehe..dasar miss touchy;p


Well, eventhough I am not experience it yet, I assured that marriage is as beautiful as life, it gonna be have two sides happiness and sorrow, but if we think we are happy it gonna be beautiful eternally:)
posted by ninabelle at 13.45 |

1 Comments:

At 13 Oktober 2008 pukul 14.41, Blogger her-story .. said........
pernikahan itu...rasanya aneh. karena tiba-tiba ada makhluk asing yang sudah hadir di sebelah kita pas bangun tidur, tiba-tiba ada makhluk asing muncul dari ruang tamu tatkala kita lagi asyik baca novel di tempat tidur, tiba-tiba ada orang yang musti tinggal serumah dengan kita tanpa orang lain, dan orang itu punya kebiasaan suka banget menguntit kemana pun kita pergi ... ha88x aneh deh rasanya !